An error has occurred: Remote request resulted in a [403 Forbidden] response. More Info
- Dog Friendly Parks = http://www.fortlauderdale.gov/departments/parks-and-recreation/doggie-guide-to-city-parks
- E vents page = http://www.fortlauderdale.gov/departments-/city-manager-s-office/public-affairs-office/city-newsletter/event-calendar
- City parks = http://www.fortlauderdale.gov/departments/parks-and-recreation/city-parks
- Aquatic facilities = http://www.fortlauderdale.gov/departments/parks-and-recreation/aquatic-facilities
- Parking Info = http://www.fortlauderdale.gov/departments/transportation-and-mobility/parking-division
- Utility service – http://www.fortlauderdale.gov/departments/finance/utility-billing/apply-for-new-utility-service
- Power and light = http://www.fpl.com/
- Beach conditions = http://www.fortlauderdale.gov/departments/fire-rescue/beach-conditions
- Top ten farmers markets = http://ftlauderdale.about.com/od/foodandlibations/tp/Top-Ten-Greater-Fort-Lauderdale-Farmers-Markets.htm
- Library = http://www.broward.org/library/organizations/bclfriends/pages/friendsfl.aspx
Something for Everyone in Ft Lauderdale, FL
The 8th largest city in the entire state of Florida, Ft Lauderdale is the largest municipality in Broward County. Located on the eastern shore of southern Florida, Ft Lauderdale features miles upon miles of beachfront properties, as well as many inland waterways. According to the City of Fort Lauderdale’s website, people have long since called this gorgeous city, “The Venice of America”, as it has so many canals and water ways running right through beautiful urban environments.
Thanks to its proximity to Miami and its welcoming economic climate, Ft Lauderdale, FL is becoming more and more of a hub for international business and commerce. That means more lucrative jobs are popping up in the area all the time. With so many beautiful places to live along the beach and in and around the city, if you work in Ft Lauderdale, you’ll have no problem finding a beautiful place to live that suits your tastes perfectly. Are you looking for a neighborhood community with lots of activities and events for the whole family to enjoy? Check out the Imperial Point neighborhood. Would you rather live in a luxury condo where you can enjoy amenities like a fitness center, tennis courts, and heated pools with ocean views? Galt Mile has lots of luxury condos to choose from. No matter what style of home you’re interested in, there’s something for everyone in Ft Lauderdale, FL. Plus, you’re adjacent to any number of amazing indoor and outdoor activities and a lot of culture, too. For example, in addition to the beach, you can also enjoy numerous parks and a few gorgeous country clubs, as well. You’re even just a short drive from the Florida Everglades, where you can see firsthand some of the incredible wildlife we have right here in southern Florida. For education and entertainment, you can visit the Broward Center for the Performing Arts, the Museum of Art, and the Museum of Discovery and Science. And, when you’re in the mood for fine dining, you’ll never go hungry in Ft Lauderdale, as you have a huge variety of restaurants to choose from, all right downtown and in the surrounding neighborhoods, too. If you’ve recently moved to Ft Lauderdale or you’re thinking of moving here for one of the many amazing job opportunities, you’ll be more than happy you chose Fort Lauderdale.
<p><img alt=”Clicky” width=”1″ height=”1″ src=”//in.getclicky.com/100802654ns.gif” /></p>